Vintage, Antique, Retro & Late Model Stove Repair
At Belgroveappliance.com we repair the things that most technicians don’t
We fix out of production and antique ranges, ovens, and cooktops. We handle the difficult jobs that require ‘out of the box’ thinking. Let us take a look at your vintage stove today because it could be something simple or it could be something complex that is right up our alley.
What to do when the stove parts are no longer available?
We have access to many appliance parts vendors all over the country. We go about our parts search differently than most companies do. Try us, you may be pleasantly surprised. If you need a vintage stove repair, look no further than the Stove Lady.
Appliance Repair Consultation
For the BEST service experience, please complete our service request form by clicking here. You have two options to receive a quote for services needed:
1. Virtual Consultation with The Stove Lady
Get to the source of the issue in less than 30 minutes on video with the Stove Lady herself and get a written quote. Quote takes 3-5 business days to complete.
2. In-home Consultation Visit with Tech
Face to Face with you and the stove an expert technician will
- Inspect the stove in person
- Determine the cause of more complex issues
- Discuss what needs to be done to meet your personal goals
- Take photos, videos and gather information to provide a written quote
Stove Brands That We Repair:
- Blue Star
- Clark Jewel
- Franklin Chef
- La Cornue
- Magic Chef
- Maytag Dutch Oven
- O’Keefe & Merritt
- Western Holly
Replace or Repair?
Should I replace or repair my vintage stove?
Many people often need help in deciding whether to replace their vintage or antique stove or get a vintage stove repair. Many factors go into this decision, but we try to help you by making our professional recommendation.
Things to consider when making this decision are:
- The age of the appliance.
- The condition of the appliance.
- Whether the appliance has been repaired before.
- The cost of the repair.
- The type of appliance being repaired.
- How long you plan on living in this residence.
- Whether you are planning on renovating your kitchen in the near future.
- Whether the repair is maintenance-related or something broke down from misuse or repeated use.
Did you know that many new appliances are built to be replaced within 5-7 years? Not everyone needs a vintage stove repair. You can buy a vintage stove on our website as well.